Care & Treatment
Comprehensive Cancer and Hematology Specialists, P. C. (CCHS) treats blood disorders, all cancer types, and helps in diagnosis discovery for its patients.
- All types of Anemia with all types of causes
- Abnormal White Blood Cell Count
- Blood Clotting Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Disseminiated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)
- Sickle Cell
- Polycythemia Vera
- Von Willebrand Disease
- Many Others
- Breast Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Lung Cancers
- Prostate Cancer
- Stomach Cancers
- Many Others
Services CCHS Offers
Hematology & Oncology
CCHS treats blood disorders, all cancer types and helps in diagnosis discovery for patients.
Administered in our quiet and relaxed office, with new, heated massage chairs.
We’re proud to offer DigniCap as a way to help minimize hair loss during treatment.
Treatment should be your focus. Let’s talk about how we can help financially.
Schedule An Appointment With Us
We provide a financial counseling to all of our patients to help them afford treatment by
- Finding Funding
- Reducing Cost of treatments
- Finding Free Drug Programs
- Filing Prescriptions
- Giving the patient a comprehensive look at their insurance benefits and finding options to help the patient afford their treatments.
We Fight For you and with you and our team of nurses guide you through your journey every step of the way.